Monday, January 25, 2010

Yeast Affect Nodes Can Male Yeast Infections Affect Your Lymph Nodes?

Can male yeast infections affect your lymph nodes? - yeast affect nodes

I am not circumcised and had a case of balanitis. The lymph nodes in the groin very swollen and painful in this episode, but was treated with a cream and tablets. Balanitis is basically gone, but when I tried some new symptoms presented themselves.

My penis is very dry and Flakey accumulate with some dry white. It's not smegma. A small patch box and a small dot formed. Some other strange symptoms also appeared. At first I was afraid that the cancer of the penis, but since they only 20 and recovery is like a case of balanitis do not seem too logical.

But the main issue here is that I have a yeast infection can lead to pain in the lymph nodes in the groin? They do not seem swollen. At least not as they were in balanitis. They were then shot.

The pain is like a cramp in the region.

I have an appointment with the urologist on Tuesday.
Try to have an idea how I want to wait.

I really appreciate any help.

1 comments:

Michael said...

Be patient and wait for the appointment. Neither I nor a lot of good people here can advise you on this point.
Good luck.

Post a Comment