Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sphere Webcam Logitech Sphere AF Webcam, Can You Help?

Logitech sphere AF webcam, can you help? - sphere webcam

I bought a couple of Logitech Sphere MP web cam a few months. It worked well when I get them. But now, if I can see on the Skype people are not my video. I downloaded the software and drivers. I tried the webcam on my laptop I just purchased and am using the same problem. When I start my video is video of the black person for one second faster on his side. Why is this so? Is this a bug with the camera? Is it the driver? What is Skype? I installed many times in my PC and laptop. I checked if the hardware is working properly. I said that is a good thing. I would like to work only, especially at Christmas, because it is good to have video conversations with friends and family. I hope someone can help out there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment