Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tennis Shoe Clip Art Rate My Back To School Shopping List?

Rate my back to school shopping list? - tennis shoe clip art

2hoodies
1jacket
4or5 Jeans
1 new tennis shoes
Shoes 3Other
3or4 new T-Shirts
2gym short
1flip Flops
Shirts 4Miscellaneous
2or3 Necklaces
1or2 Bracelets
2New bag (school bag for books and wallet in his pocket)
New hair accessories (ribbons, hair clips, etc.
4NEW lipgloss (I dont ask a lip gloss problemm: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\: P)
I need something else? undergarmets then another, I do not think I really need 2 talk oh and socks: P Do I need anything else?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like you're ready for school! Buy a couple of mistakes take longer, but you can never have enough of them hahaha



Remember to bring a pencil!

JayJayz said...

I love your style .. except that I wear skate shoes, but the rest is perfect: D

In addition, you can answer my question

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Muffins said...

Wow, all these purchases? For the year again? Deffinitley think I could try to incorporate into your wardrobe much older. But it's great!

Post a Comment