Monday, January 18, 2010

Home Appraisal Certification Tried To Buy A Home In December At Closing The Deal Fell Thru. How Do I Get Back The Money For Inspections?

Tried to buy a home in December at closing the deal fell thru. How do I get back the money for inspections? - home appraisal certification

When I called for my check to my agent to say that was the closure of the seller is $ 63,000 in back taxes, mortgage and 2 will be deleted. I loved this house and the intention to buy the house. I paid $ 855.00 for a home inspection, certification and evaluation pool.

My agent has the sellers agent denied he asked for my money. Earnst me my money, but I think I am for inspection, certification and testing costs too.

A week later, after finding another home, the home seller (1) calls me to be offered again. I told them what we would do.

2 comments:

yu-ling said...

You can try to put a lis pendens (process) with the files. This information is generally known that no possible claims against the property of the seller, it is difficult to sell the house. Agent of the seller and the seller should try to create it with you for the reimbursement of expenses for the operation, to solve them has failed.

webjnke1 said...

Investigations and evaluations, which are obliged to do, regardless of whether you bought the house or not.

Post a Comment