Monday, February 1, 2010

Short Butterfly Quotes Anybody Know Where This Quote Came From? What Do You Say To That, Butterfly? Will You Agree....?

Anybody know where this quote came from? What do you say to that, butterfly? Will you agree....? - short butterfly quotes

Can someone tell me where this quote comes from?

"What you say Butterfly Are? You be willing to negotiate?" Is good: the eternity of one days of the flight among the flowers.
The butterfly has declined my offer. What?
He says he will not change a day of joy for all eternity of misery. Mariposa Damn! The audacity to reject a pact with God! To challenge a god! To defy God!
I curse you, butterfly, colorful hedonistic curse me till the end of his days!
He said something. He dares to reply! What is it?
"I laugh at your oaths, O God, for the day is short"

1 comments:

Cat In The Sink said...

Level 7 by Mordecai Roshwald

Post a Comment