Sunday, November 15, 2009

Problems Opening Silver Version Pokemon Mac Christmas Present Advice (Girls Help Pleaseee)?

Christmas Present Advice (Girls help pleaseee)? - problems opening silver version pokemon mac

Ok, so I have my friend with a heart-shaped necklace with a silver heart-shaped piece behind it, engraved with name and very sweet and I really want to get a medallion in his heart for Christmas, which his picture on my left and right image to it open is my problem, I took back a necklace and bracelet, should be the version for sale, so you can use every day necklace, as is normally the case, and may do so at the same time? or is it too much to wear a wrist Lockett? should get the chain and can switch between the two? or maybe just maybe even wear, and perhaps both? Girls please tell me if you do, do they want, or prefer more? pleaseee help me, thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment